Are you looking for a rewarding career with room to grow that’s also a fun place to work? We’re always searching for the best and brightest, but we want you to feel like you fit in, because our corporate culture isn’t very ‘corporate’ at all. Don’t get us wrong, we’re all about the business, but we do it in jeans and gym shoes, with our dogs, and in an open office format–no isolated cubicles here. We also work from home on Wednesdays and have a comprehensive benefits package with generous vacation time and a fully matching 401k. So if this sounds intriguing, then we want to hear from you. Take a look at our open positions and send us your resume!
Creative Sizzle helps companies build brand and drive sales. Through digital technology, traditional values and creative content, messages are delivered to target markets to encourage customer action and interaction. We are looking for a forward-thinking Sales Representative that is self-motivated, well organized, results-oriented and enthusiastic. This is a ‘hunter’ position for the right person looking to bring in new business and new clients.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company services
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs to promote products and our services.
- Answering client questions about products, prices, services and project timelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Understanding the sales process and services Creative Sizzle provides.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Superb interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly build a rapport with both clients and potential clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of software programs to include the G-Suite, EMail, Zoom, Sharpspring and FunctionPoint, among others.
- Ability to research technical subjects and relay our brand message to clients and potential clients.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, driving sales through from initial meeting to completion of the sale.
This is predominantly a commission position, with a small base salary and possible draw for the first 3 months. Please provide salary history and/or requirements when applying for this position (we will not review candidates who do not submit these). We offer 401k with match, health insurance, paid time off, work from home, and other awesome benefits for our full-time employees.
We are looking for a talented, full-time graphic designer with a desire to become part of a boutique marketing agency. Qualified candidates should be confident in their design skills, creative and remain current with cutting edge techniques. Any combination of professional and school experience considered, as long as you are smart, talented, efficient and able to take minimal direction to produce awesome results. Overall, you must be an extremely motivated, intelligent, experienced and flexible professional.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and XD, Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Audio and Podcasts
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to details
- WordPress and Web standards-based design is mandatory
- PC and MAC platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available to work on site – no contractors or freelancers
- Ability to understand HTML, Advanced CSS and some PHP
- Web 2.0 and social networking knowledge with Facebook, Twitter, and other sites, as well as Social Bookmarking sites
- Working knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Auto cad experience and any 3-D software is a plus
- Comfortable creating logos
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please provide salary history and/or requirements when applying for this position (we will not review candidates who do not submit these). We would like to see examples of websites and other design types that you have developed and will be checking references. We offer 401k with match, health insurance, paid time off, work from home, and other awesome benefits for our full-time employees.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated back-end PHP Developer to join our fun, hard-working and growing team of professionals! Qualified candidates should be confident in their abilities, their code, and take ownership and pride in their work.
- PHP – Understands and appreciates Object-Oriented PHP7. Can use PHP to supplement and extend existing CMS’s.
- MySQL – Can perform SQL queries and build data-driven applications. Knows a little about relational database design.
- HTML and CSS – Can quickly read and write HTML5 and CSS3. Can Translate design mockups into fully-functioning websites. Knows how to apply responsive media queries to deliver mobile-friendly websites.
- Knows about frontend frameworks, such as Bootstrap, Foundation, or TailwindCSS (we use Foundation but are transitioning to TailwindCSS). Knows how to use precompilers like SASS/Less/PostCSS, or module bundlers like webpack.
- WordPress – Can set up and maintain a WordPress installation.
- Problem Solver – Can effectively debug issues using tools like xdebug, firebug, or chrome’s console. Is familiar with stack overflow and other community resources.
- Strong written and verbal skills and can communicate with clients/team members effectively.
- Local candidates only and must be available to work onsite – no contractors or outsourcers, please.
- The LAMP Stack. We run Linux server environment and work in the command line.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git or SVN (we use Git).
- Knowledge of API’s, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Knows how to use server management software such as cPANEL, WHM and Plesk.
- Internet protocols and formats – The ideal candidate should know about REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, request and response headers, etc.
- Has experience configuring Apache, such as .htaccess and .conf.
- Solid understanding of Search engine optimization and how to apply SEO principles in web development.
We would also love to see some examples of sites you’ve created. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please provide salary history and/or requirements when applying for this position-applicants who do not submit real salary history will not be considered. We will not be able to respond to all inquiries – and will not without salary expectations. We offer 401k with match, health insurance, paid time off, work from home options, and other awesome benefits for our full-time employees.